Director, Global HR Operations at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is looking for a driven and proactive Director of Global HR Operations to join our HR team at our Denver office (or remote across the US). They will be a thought partner on all things HR Operations and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the global HR Ops function. You’ll have the opportunity to build and lead the Global HR Operations team across US, EMEA and APAC to lead the creation and execution of systems and processes that will streamline HR operations to deliver a consistent global employee experience globally. If you thrive in ambiguity and want to work for a start-up experiencing hyper-growth, we want to talk to you!As the Director of Global HR Operations at Fivetran, you will:
- Manage the Global People Operations function and team, and the day to day delivery of HR Operations and processes, Immigration, Leaves of Absences, HR Compliance & Audits, HR Systems & Data, Policies & Benefits Administration.
- Collaborate with Global HRBPs on regional employee relations issues & investigations (depending on location)
- Partner with L&D to build & deliver local employee training and programs (HR Compliance training, etc.)
- Align regional HR policies and practices to create consistent global procedures and account for any regional differences to align with local practices and labor laws (Global Mobility, LOAs, Onboarding, Offboarding, HR data management and Compliance, etc.).
- Establish audit and compliance procedures for HR (SOC, GDPR, etc.)
- Lead HR Operational projects, such as help facilitate open enrollment, performance evaluations, engagement surveys.
- Collaborate with Total Rewards team on HRIS management and systems enhancements
- Create and manage documentation on HR SOPs and processes
- Consult HR teams and Legal on policy and procedure changes to the business for new/modified policies and procedures
- Manage administration of benefits and payroll with global PEO’s
- Develop SLA framework for HR Operations team and how that translates into a wow experience for our employees
- Partner on special/annual HR Projects with HRBPs, Regional HR Directors & Managers (Performance Reviews, Engagement Surveys, Competencies/job tracks)
- 6+ years of experience with background in HR or HR Operations including HR management systems, compliance, the employee life-cycle, and the rollout of HR operational programs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as HRBPs, COEs, Payroll, IT, to ensure successful execution of HR processes.
- Establish service level agreements and key performance measures for HR services and align resources to achieve them.
- Proactive and self-directed leader with prior experience building the HR Operations function at a hyper growth company.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven track record to craft and implement HR programs, processes and initiatives.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and manage change and effectively community with leaderships, cross functional teams and team members
- Strong service orientation with a high drive to providing excellent employee experiences
- Deep knowledge of legal and employment compliance matters as they relate to internal audit and controls, employee related policies and procedures
- Proficiency with Google Apps; Namely, Workday or Greenhouse
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.