Director of Employee Experience at Greenhouse Software
Greenhouse is adding a Director of Employee Experience to our team. With the Greenhouse team growing fast and spanning 5 locations, we’re looking for a leader with highly honed skills building and executing internal communication strategy. You’ll collaborate and build partnerships across the organization to align our existing workplace experience, organizational operations, internal communications, and talent branding efforts into a cohesive and highly impactful employee experience.
Reporting directly to the VP of People, this person will create and drive the strategic vision that aligns cross-functional efforts to build an exceptional experience for all Greenhouse employees.Who will love this job:
- A strategic thinker, you effortlessly align long term business need with short term action plans
- A facilitator, you bring people together around a plan and have an uncanny ability to get stuff done
- An effective and creative communicator, you know how to engage any audience across locations, functions, and levels
- A problem solver, you bring focus and clarity to unstructured problems and ambiguous situations
- An entrepreneur, you thrive on creating and iterating in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- A professional partner, you forge solid relationships across levels and functions
- Build and execute an internal communications strategy for Greenhouse
- Manage, coach, and guide the leadership of our Employee Experience and Executive Operations teams
- Partner with the leaders in each of Greenhouse’s locations to drive a cohesive, outstanding employee experience
- Orchestrate collaboration across departments to support activity-based interest groups to have the structure and resources to achieve their goals
- Act as the end-point of escalation for all office and real estate-related issues; own long-term decisions related to location, space, and moves
- 7-10+ years of forward-thinking People/HR or Marketing experience
- Experience working in organizations of at least 1,000 people
- Proven experience building and executing a global internal communications strategy
- Experience building teams and establishing communities across time zones and countries
- A track record of building inclusive environments across multiple office locations and distributed employees
- The ability to grow and lead a team, with a passion for growing individual contributors and managers
- The ability to translate data and incorporate analytics to drive compelling stories and organizational transformation
- Comfort and confidence in managing a budget
- Experience in DE&I preferred
- Experience in office or facilities management, preferred
- Your own unique talents - if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a phenomenal fit for this role in your cover letter.
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.