Digital Specialist (Internal Communications)
We are looking for an Internal Communications Digital Specialist who will manage technology, systems, and digital tools to drive employee engagement and internal experience. Our ideal candidate brings the knowledge, experience, and best practices for technology in digital communications and signage in order to deliver information in compelling ways. In this role, you'll learn to apply your technical expertise and spark your creativity in ways that accelerate the "people" side of business, as well as develop a well-organized project management practice.
- Work collaboratively with members of HR, Marketing, and all other departments across the company, in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Diligently administer daily updates on internal communications platforms, including company intranet, digital signage, company email, and more.
- Manage and develop high-quality, interactive content that engages employees in all offices, including remote workers.
- Continuously edit, proof, and improve content on all platforms by learning from data and feedback.
- Support other internal communications projects, such as writing and editing communications, managing internal meetings and events, designing presentations, creating graphics, and more.
- 1-3 years of experience in a corporate/professional work environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and working knowledge in SharePoint, Adobe Creative Suite – with a willingness to actively learn more.
- Strong technical aptitude and willingness to learn new tools for design, social, communication, information management, and more.
- Understanding of marketing and communications theory, practice, and best practices, including ability to adhere to brand style guidelines (written tone, voice, and multi-media visual design).
- Working knowledge in web design, graphic design, and web development and ability to suggest and drive improvements.
- Proven attention to detail with experience managing projects and timelines.
- Ability to develop positive professional relationships.
- BA/BS in communication, marketing, or another relevant field.
- Experience administering Four Winds Interactive digital signage, Marketo, and/or other multi-media content creation tools is a huge plus.