With continued expansion on the horizon, we are looking to add a Corporate Recruiter with strong technical recruiting experience. Our Recruiters are the face of HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List, so it's our responsibility to explain our product and company culture, build strong relationships with both our hiring managers and our candidates, and provide top-notch service to all of our clients. We're looking for a driven teammate who understands and believes in the impact a good recruiting team can have on a business's success.
How we'll keep you busy:
- Digging up candidates in both the obvious and less obvious places - you'll be responsible for internet/database sourcing, targeting networking events, attending job fairs, etc. to find the right candidates.
- Building business partnerships with internal hiring managers to facilitate talent screening and selection.
- Reviewing job expectations with hiring managers to ensure their talent needs are met.
- Reviewing candidate resumes/profiles for positions across the business, with a strong focus in technology and product development, as well as in marketing, finance/strategy, accounting, and other business units.
- Conducting introductory calls, phone interviews, and face-to-face interviews with potential candidates to assess their qualifications.
- Coordinating phone and on-site interviews with hiring managers and their teams.
- Assisting in new hire on-boarding processes.
- Other business-necessary projects as needed.
A little more about us:
- HomeAdvisor joined forces with Angie’s List in September 2017 to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. We connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. Our team supports hiring for both HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List.
- Our team is experienced, fast, and capable. We are passionate about our work and strive to be experts in our field. We love to learn, and will do what we can to teach you, support you, and challenge you.
- What you're contributing every day far outweighs everything else. We know not everyone is productive in exactly the same way. That being said, we work hard, but we have a great time while we do it - a good sense of humor is required.
What we'll be looking for in the ideal candidate:
- Experienced and recent full lifecycle technical recruiting, preferably in a high-volume, agency setting. Must have prior experience with managing candidates and documentation in an applicant tracking system, and conducting BOTH internet and database sourcing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, which encompasses solid grammar skills, excellent listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively through phone, in-person, and electronic communications.
- Did we mention communication and follow through? You must be an effective communicator.
- Strong technical aptitude, with strong knowledge around the MS Office Suite, including Outlook, internet searching, and web-based applications, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Must be comfortable interacting with people across the business, within all departments, and across all levels of the organization – we’re looking for a strong relationship builder.
- A go-getter mentality, with a professional, positive, energetic attitude and a desire to go above and beyond given project parameters.
- The ability to handle multiple concurrent projects, to keep the information organized, and to learn on the fly to keep up with the lightning speed of our environment. A little bit of a competitive nature will help you fit right in.
- A commitment to exceptional customer service, follow-through, and professionalism.
This is a full-time opportunity to join our team, requiring on-site work in the HomeAdvisor Denver, CO headquarters. All candidates must be eligible to work for any US-based employer without sponsorship.
We hire smart, talented, driven people every day - this is your chance to knock our socks off. Want a shot? Send us your resume to get the ball rolling.