Corporate Trainer at Billtrust
Second Phase, a division of Billtrust, is seeking a Corporate Trainer to facilitate and deliver technical SaaS training to Second Phase’s customers in a virtual environment. You will be the go-to person and subject matter expert for our product configuration and functionality, and field any questions as they arise. You will work closely with our project managers and data experts to deliver customer insights and notify the teams of change requests for our highly customizable ecommerce solutions to meet our customer’s needs.
This position offers you a unique opportunity to impact our fast-growing ecommerce solutions. You will own the onboarding process for our growing client base and provide excellent customer support.
- Conduct client facing training during the implementations of new customers and provide additional trainings as needed to ensure a successful onboarding
- Partner with with Project Managers and Data Experts to ensure that we meet the needs of our customizable solutions
- Collaborate with internal team members to suggest technical solutions for our customer’s issues
- Maintain practical experience configuring and using the Second Phase ecommerce solutions consistent with course teaching responsibilities
- Incorporate feedback from our end users and other training stakeholders to improve and expand your skills
- Document system functionality and business process best-practices to support teaching responsibilities
- Create and maintain training content, supporting documentation and knowledge base materials
- Proven ability to provide technical trainings ideally in SaaS, software, product-centric, ecommerce business or related field - 3+ years of experience preferred
- Ability to effectively train users on functionality of technology
- Comfort in presenting complex technical processes to end users
- Proven experience with meeting assigned deadlines and managing workload with multiple priorities
- Approachable and collaborative attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast changing work environment
- Strong learning agility; life-long learner who stays up-to-date with the latest technology
- Active listener who seeks to understand the root cause of issues and provides solutions
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Competitive salary, bonus, stock options and 401(k): We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Presidents Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and for outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values. Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $30B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 18 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.