Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We’re seeking a Corporate Recruiter to join our fast-paced Talent Acquisition team with demonstrated experience taking a holistic, strategic approach to recruiting.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability makes us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by providing a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and hundreds of top universities globally that use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace and classrooms meaningful, connected, and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in hundreds of thousands of meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work, and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and are not afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
- Own full life-cycle recruiting, from sourcing through offer
- Identify and engage diverse, world-class talent through a variety of methods including writing and posting position information as well as direct outreach
- Interview, assess, and recommend candidates to hiring managers
- Provide candidates with a consistent, positive experience
- Partner with hiring managers and other internal colleagues with a strong collaborative and customer service orientation
- Evangelize Mersive’s talent brand, culture, and values authentically and in a way that inspires others
- 2+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience for a variety of types and levels of roles in an agency or corporate setting
- Experience recruiting in the technical industry is strongly preferred
- Ability to thrive and achieve results in a flexible hybrid work environment
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- A passion for providing exceptional candidate and internal customer service
- Professional and friendly communication skills
- Ability to thrive and achieve results in a hybrid/remote work environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to work from the Denver office as needed
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity, and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
- Competitive targeted compensation range of between $70K - $85K
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.