Corporate Recruiter at GoSpotCheck
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:19 p.m. (MST) on Friday, June 18, 2021
Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You'll Do
- As a Corporate Recruiter on the People Operations Team, you’ll run full cycle recruitment to bring the best and brightest minds to GoSpotCheck + Form.com. You’ll be a trusted partner to our engineering, commercial and administrative teams, not only sourcing great talent, but also continuously improving the vetting and decision-making processes.
What We’ll Achieve
- We’ll work hand-in-hand with the Hiring Managers to pinpoint exactly what the ideal candidate looks like before we send a single InMail!
- We’ll build a solid pipeline of candidates for all of our roles thanks to your tireless networking efforts, innovative sourcing strategies, and knack for keeping up with the latest tools available.
- We’ll be proud to have you representing GoSpotCheck out in the community - Whether you’re at a career fair, a meetup, or speaking on a panel, you’ll be the ultimate ambassador of our employer brand!
- When offer time comes around, we’ll all feel confident that we’re hiring the right person for the right role and that there’s no place they’d rather work!
- Whether a candidate receives an offer or not, they’ll always look back at our application process and recall what a great experience it was.
- At the end of the day, we’ll build an amazing team, thanks to your ability to find and attract great people to our company.
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of recruitment experience, which includes at least 2 years focusing on software engineering.
- You are in recruiting because you have an ability to connect with people and truly care about the candidates.
- You might not be able to write a line of code, but you are able to easily look at a list of technical skills on a resume and determine what type of role a candidate is qualified for.
- No one asks better questions than you - You relish the moment a candidate says “that’s a really great question.”
- You’re aware of your own bias and constantly look for ways to improve your objectivity in the interview room - creating an equitable playing field for all.
- Being around people energizes you - You don’t demand all the attention in the room, but you certainly don’t shy away from it when you have it!
- You know how to work a room at a networking event - You not only meet the people you need to meet, but you have a memorable presence.
- When it comes to negotiating offers, you understand that compensation is only one driver and not always the lever that needs to be pulled.
- You can live with the idea of having too much work and not enough time to do it and are able to prioritize.
- You enjoy coaching and mentoring more junior recruiters.
- You (preferably) earned a Bachelor’s degree.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description