Corporate Recruiter at Four Winds Interactive
Partner with hiring managers to provide full lifecycle recruiting including search strategy development, sourcing and screening candidates, and negotiating offers. Work on complex, mission critical searches for all levels of the organization. Perform necessary administrative functions such as maintaining our ATS, drafting offer letters, and completing onboarding activities.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Lead full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, identifying, evaluating, closing, on-boarding) across a variety of roles, building a high-touch candidate experience to land top talent for our business needs.
- Collaborate with hiring managers around role definition, pipeline calibration, interviewing preparedness, candidate assessment and decision making.
- Use data and metrics to determine the success and health of recruiting; continue to iterate on and improve the effectiveness of our recruiting practices.
- Continue to build and expand on our Talent Brand across the country.
Requirements for Success:
- Proven agency and/or corporate recruiting experience (2+ years) with strong track record for sourcing and attracting top talent.
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone screening, interview coordination, reference check etc).
- Familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems.
- Maintains an effective level of business literacy as it relates to midrange plans, our culture and our competition.
- Knowledge of talent acquisition best practices, and basic knowledge of employment law.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- The skills to work independently but to also ask for help, direction, clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage complex relationships throughout the organization.
Helpful for Success:
- Previous experience with iCIMS.
- Previous experience in reporting and data analytics.
- Previous experience running and participating in internal and external recruiting events.
- Previous experience managing talent brand and social media accounts.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.