Headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, PopSockets has been making Little Life Changers since 2014. Starting with its now famous PopGrip - a customizable, collapsible phone grip that enables you to text with one hand and prop your devices - PopSockets has designed and developed broad lines of empowering, expressive, and fun products, from PopWallet and PopMount, to PopPower, PopLips and much more that is on the way. Our products make the lives of our customers a little better every day, and by purchasing our products, our customers make others' lives a little better through our social impact programs, like Poptivism. Poptivism enables anyone to raise money for any charity by designing their own PopGrip and tagging a charity of their choice. We're looking for selfless, customer-obsessed, responsible, innovative, passionate, transparent, impactful, and courageous individuals to join us as we make an ever-growing positive impact, one Little Life Changer at a time.
- Solely responsible for full-cycle recruiting process (job posting to offer negotiations) for the corporate office and entities
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the interviewing process
- Create and maintain candidate pipeline utilizing creative sourcing strategies
- Review applicants and conduct initial phone interviews
- Work with hiring managers to schedule interviews and facilitate debriefs
- Ability to truly partner with hiring managers to solve their hiring needs
- Ability and interest to recruit across many roles, from sales and marketing to industrial designers and engineering project managers
- Maintain accurate and timely records in applicant tracking system
- Support internal HR initiatives & programs
- Stay informed with equal employment opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws
- Help take PopSockets hiring to the next level by helping us continue to build strong recruiting processes, implement interview training, and build our Talent Brand
- 4-6 years progressive recruiting experience in fast paced environment
- Full life cycle recruiting experience (you’ve owned end to end recruiting, job posting to offer negotiations and everything in between)
- You’ve owned your own scheduling before, and that doesn’t bother you
- Strong background in candidate sourcing utilizing a variety of engagement methods
- Prior experience working for a product company
- Aptitude to effectively prioritize and multitask
- Capable of working collaboratively with others
- Global recruiting experience is a PLUS
- Prior experience with multiple ATS platforms, or just Greenhouse
Salary range for the role is 60-90k base, based on experience.
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.