Corporate Recruiter at Xactly Corp
Job Title: Corporate Recruiter
Location: Denver, CO
Position Type: Full-time
Position Level: Entry-level
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As a Corporate Recruiter at Xactly Corporation, you will be responsible for managing full-lifecycle recruiting efforts in our fast-paced, growing company. On a day-to-day basis, you will provide a high-touch, personalized candidate experience and bring the right high-quality talent in the door at the right time. You must be a research and sourcing guru who can strategically identify and drive candidate pipeline for our critical roles and hiring initiatives. Additionally, you will have a mind for hiring consulting and will partner with hiring managers and company leaders to hire smarter, not harder. We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about proactively finding top talent, can think outside the box, and is excited to evangelize the Xactly vision.
Xactly's HR team is a group of driven, smart and inquisitive people with diverse backgrounds in HR. We are a team that puts people first! True believers in the Xactly Culture, the HR team ties Xactly's C.A.R.E. (Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect and Excellence) values into everything we do. Our team is made up of an HR Business Partner (generalist), HR Operations rockstars, HR Systems experts, Learning and Development gurus, and Corporate Recruiters evangelizing the Xactlian lifestyle amongst a talented candidate pool.
THE SKILL SET:
- 1+ years recruiting experience; prior recruiting agency experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, while maintaining candidate quality - results driven & competitive nature required
- Previous passive candidate recruitment & cold calling experience required
- Experience meeting or exceeding defined metrics
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Must be able to multitask; detail-orientation and strong organization & time-management skills are critical
- Ability to build credibility with different levels of management up to VP-level to consult and influence
- Display Xactly's core values in all candidate and internal stakeholder interactions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL
- Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation, upon which to grow
- Build relationships with internal business partners including XYZ
- Gain a strong understanding of Sales Performance Management space and the business challenges Xactly solves
- Manage the influx of applicants, including resume screening, candidate communication, and sorting. Ensure positive candidate experience on all fronts
- Utilize strong sourcing and recruiting methods to proactively identify and attract top-quality passive talent
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Have a strong understanding of the business, and begin teaching us a thing or two we don't know
- Conduct initial screening calls with candidates to assess fit and educate them on Xactly and the interview process
- Review, proof-read, format, and post jobs to various job boards and coordinating internal postings
- Maximize network, social media presence, professional sites and other unique methodologies to build candidate pipeline
- Coordinate with Hiring Managers and Department Heads to conduct intake meetings, confirm interview teams, gather feedback, and guide towards a decisive and final hiring decision
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Begin to implement the vision for change/impact that you have been developing over the past 6-months
- Effectively manage full-lifecycle recruitment process in alignment with company hiring strategy (entry thorough enterprise level candidates)
- Successfully manage international client relationships; able to serve as a consultant by understanding external market, competitive landscape and aligning to business needs
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience through consistent follow up communication and feedback
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Be seen as a well-versed, trusted business-advisor and expert, making a significant positive impact company-wide
- Identify further personal education opportunities to increase your business and instructional acumen
- Have been part of a successful recruitment team and assisted in the year's hiring goals (achieved required number of hires and the maintaining of strong SLAs and KPIs throughout the course of the year).
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
- Periodic Massages
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance through Preferred Partner
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.