Founded in 2006, SurveyGizmo is a powerful feedback and data insights platform that empowers the world’s top to make informed decisions. Our SaaS platform offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
Who You Are
You have a Heart for Service
We provide extraordinary service to our customers, co-workers, and our community by going out of our way to appreciate and support them.
You are Curious
We create products that help our customers listen and be curious, and we ourselves are curious. We strive to understand our customers’ business problems and the solutions delivered with our software.
You Find a Way
We help our customers and employees succeed by finding solutions to their problems. We have a can-do attitude and we do what we say we will do.
We are currently looking for a Recruiter to lead Talent Acquisition at SurveyGizmo. You'll use your technical knowledge to find talented people to join our software sales, IT, cloud, security, network, data science, and other teams. You’ll use your negotiation skills to help us attract bright and talented people who are looking to make an impact in our fast-paced organization. When you join SurveyGizmo, you help grow our company and your career while being rewarded with advancement opportunities, competitive pay and benefits.
As the Recruiter, you'll be responsible for providing full life cycle recruiting, including building effective sourcing strategies, attracting qualified candidates, conducting interviews, extending offers and negotiating when needed, and keeping hiring managers informed during the process. You'll relationships with candidates and management through the delivery of exceptional customer service characterized by SurveyGizmo’s core values. This role reports directly to the VP of Human Resources and is located in the Boulder, CO office.
How you’ll spend your days:
- Managing the full-cycle recruitment process for Sales, Support, Finance, Engineering and other teams
- Partnering with hiring managers to understand staffing needs, current and future, and driving a customized hiring plan to achieve those objectives
- Creating unique strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best talent from branding and events to sourcing and referrals
- Sourcing and identifying active and passive candidates to build SurveyGizmo’s engineering and other teams and making recommendations to hiring managers regarding candidates
- Actively managing candidates in the Applicant Tracking System to provide them with a delightful candidate experience, including reviewing job requisitions and applications and providing regular communication to candidates
- Interviewing job applicants as part of the screening process and informing them of the position’s duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, and work environment
- Advising hiring managers on acceptable hiring practices and influencing hiring decisions to obtain the best candidates for each position using your knowledge of compliance with EEOC and other legal and regulatory guidelines
- Analyzing employment data related to the position and providing findings to hiring managers as needed
- Building and proactively improving processes that ensure scalability as SurveyGizmo continues to grow
- Defining and providing recruiting performance metrics to assess quality and performance of processes
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of college courses and applicable experience, such as HR, psychology, information technology or other technical fields
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a high-growth tech startup environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and strong social aptitude with the ability to connect, effectively communicate, and build relationships
- Familiarity with various programming languages and comfort talking shop with technical candidates
- Experience sourcing and a proven track record for closing profiles ranging from junior to senior positions
- A relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- You’re at your best in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Greenhouse
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package and full suite of benefits
- Great Boulder location without the Pearl Street commute
- Environment where you are empowered and can see your impact