- Build and nurture excellent business relationships with the internal clients, vendors and recruiting partners.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of recruitment processes and the implementation of recruitment technology and innovation.
- Collaborate with internal customers for the achievement of service standards and priorities.
- Meet regularly with internal clients to evaluate recruiting services
- Provide regular feedback to Recruiting Manager and internal clients to ensure to service gaps are identified and promptly resolved.
- Acts as a point of contact for hiring managers
- Partner with Recruiting Manager to keep current with recruiting trends and implement appropriate best practices organizationally.
- Ensure recruiting process complies with legal requirements and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 1-3 years of progressive recruiting experience
- Broad demonstrated knowledge and understanding of corporate recruiting processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Goal-oriented, self-starter who can prioritize activities to achieve results in a rapid growth, changing business environment
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to translate business priorities into recruiting priorities, strategies and plans
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and leadership
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to effectively work and collaborate across departments and levels with a service mindset
- Ability to grasp complex ideas and change direction quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated passion for service excellence
- Excellent time management skills