Make an impact and love what you do! Headquartered in the heart of downtown Denver, Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
We are looking for an ambitious Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be responsible for attracting top talent to join our team. You will learn and develop best recruiting practices to help build out the talent acquisition strategy. As the Recruiter, you will be responsible for identifying, connecting, and qualifying candidates against open requisitions while also helping to drive strategic initiatives and planning the implementation of recruiting campaigns.
What you'll be doing:
- Effectively supporting full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks, and closing qualified entry-level to executive-level candidates as assigned by the Recruiting Manager.
- Providing excellent applicant and internal customer management service.
- Developing recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search.
- Writing and coordinating organization of web page content; creating Applicant Tracking System requisitions and job board postings, and position-specific screening questionnaires.
- Assisting companywide recruiting projects and serve as back-up staff/leadership as needed.
- Keeping the hiring manager up-to-date throughout the process and overtime building a credible and collaborative relationships.
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new "ways and means" for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
- 1-5 years of recruiting experience
- A background in technical recruiting within an agency environment is strongly preferred
- Excellent organization skills and oral/written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Demonstrated ability to source qualified candidates, both active and passive