AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence and robotics for the recycling industry. Every day, we’re working to reimagine and actively modernize the world’s recycling infrastructure. Headquartered and manufacturing operations in Louisville, Colorado, we build and deploy cutting-edge technology solutions that solve many of the central challenges of recycling to make it more efficient, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable.
We’re fostering an environment where talented, driven individuals can grow and create impact. We are looking for unconventional thinkers to join our mission; at AMP, your contributions have meaning and can spur change. With backing from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital and recognition including Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ most promising artificial intelligence companies in America, we’re always seeking ways to better our operations, raising the bar on innovation, and looking to collaborate and improve each day in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is hiring a talented Contract Recruiter to perform the successful recruiting function across a range of open positions at AMP including but not limited to Operations, Sales, Finance, Engineering, etc. As a Recruiter at AMP Robotics you will be responsible for sourcing, hiring, and as a growing company building appropriate systems and metrics to support AMP as we scale.
As a Recruiter at AMP, you will:
- Work with department heads, finance, HR and the executive team to proactively plan and forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Work with hiring managers to write and post technical job descriptions, determine interview process, and essential requirements for each role.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, and using creative sourcing techniques to identify and attract highly skilled candidates that match the needs of the organization and the requirements of the job.
- Accurately parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes and perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Lead creative and relevant recruiting efforts to promote the company's reputation as a great place to work and entice candidates to apply and/or consider roles at AMP. You should be ready to use headhunting techniques to source particularly rare or talented candidates
- Consistently gather relevant metrics to improve recruiting activities and effectiveness, focusing on pipeline & sourcing data, candidate experience, and employee satisfaction and retention.
- Support all administrative functions of the full recruiting cycle to ensure a world class experience for hiring managers, candidates and internal stakeholders (IT, Payroll, HR, etc.).
- Recruit for AMP Robotics with excitement, professionalism and tenacity.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of full-cycle quantifiable full-cycle recruiting experience; driven recruiters are encouraged to apply.
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier technology talent) within the technology sector.
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies, utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search).
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Ability to assess candidate's ability; identify and match candidate's behavioral traits to open roles and departmental needs
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company, explain job requirements and answer any technical questions a potential hire may have
- Strong experience in salary negotiation with formal training is a plus.
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred
- Strong personal relationship-building, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a mentor for other positions in the department.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Louisville, CO
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement:
AMP Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the Company will be based on job openings, merit, qualifications, and abilities as required by the position. The Company does not discriminate, and does not permit its employees to discriminate against other employees, applicants, customers, or independent contractors because of:
- Sexual orientation (including gender identity or expression, including a person's orientation toward heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, or transgender status, or PeopleCare’s perception thereof)
- Pregnancy, childbirth, and related conditions
- Marital status
- National origin
- Military or veteran status
- Age (40 or over)
- Disability (including genetic information)
- Or, any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws.
Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, layoff, recall, and termination.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer competitive base salaries; medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off and sick time; flexible work hours; and the opportunity to quickly accelerate your learning and growth.
Salary & compensation information: $80,000 - $125,000 based on experience.
Full-Time / Salaried Employees
- Medical: The company covers up to 85% of the premium of UHC Gold Choice Plus POS 1250 BP9K. Employees pay the difference in premium if they select a more expensive plan. Up to 25% for dependents.
- Group Life, AD&D – 100% paid.
- Long Term Disability – 100% paid.
- Dental Insurance – 75% paid.
- Vision Insurance* - 75% paid.
- Employee Assistance Program - Provided through United Healthcare.
- Paid Vacation Leave – Accrues at a rate of ~4.31 hours (0.54 days) per pay period (2 weeks) starting day 1. Unused PTO carries over each year with a 1-year limit.
- Paid Sick Leave – 64 hours per year, given in full on start date, refreshes on anniversary.
- 401(k) retirement plan - (non-matching).
- Seven (7) paid holidays – 7 company designated and 2 floating holidays.
- Referral bonuses for staff positions.