Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role:
Angi is looking for a Compensation Manager to join the People Operations team. This is a newly created role and will play an integral role in developing and managing the compensation framework at Angi. This role will have a healthy mix of analytics, project/program management and communications. A successful candidate will be able to hit the floor running and will have an opportunity to make a significant positive impact on several key initiatives hitting the business over the upcoming year.
What you’ll do:
- Design and consult with leaders across the business to recommend and implement competitive pay strategies that drive engagement and retention.
- Lead the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs, policies, and procedures while ensuring the company's pay scales comply with changing state and federal laws and regulations.
- Ensures that base pay, incentive pay and performance management programs remain competitive and conform to current compensation strategy.
- Create communications and resources to support compensation strategy and equity programs.
- Create and maintain job descriptions, including minimum requirements and bonus targets.
- Act as a project during implementation of compensation tool in support of annual merit cycle including base pay, bonus and equity programs.
- Effectively manage the quarterly and annual equity cycles in partnership with HRBP’s, accounting, legal and leadership team.
- Develop and evolve an organization’s pay scale and structure.
- Work with managers to help develop promotion and retention strategies for existing employees.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience with administration and development of compensation programs; sales compensation experience preferred.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and determine the best compensation plan for various areas of the business.
- Advanced Excel, familiarity with data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBi, etc.) a plus
- Ability to communicate complex information to non-technical audiences.
- Must be self-driven and able to work autonomously.
- Focus on customer service and working effectively with multiple people, departments, and levels within the organization.
- Calculating compensation can be complicated and requires solid working knowledge of math and statistics.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $100,000-$130,000, commensurate with experience and performance
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus and equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world