Zoom (zoom.us) is the world leader in video communications. Hundreds of thousands of businesses turn to Zoom for video and web collaboration, and we have the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. In all measures - revenues, team, customers - Zoom is a growing at an explosive pace. With our recent funding of $100M from Sequoia, we are expanding teams across our organization. Now is the time to get on board at Zoom. It's an awesome place to work, and we're looking for the best people to join us.
Zoom Video Communications is experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking for an accomplished leader in compensation strategy, design, and program delivery. You’ll be responsible for architecting and defining total rewards and systems to continue delivering happiness to our employees.
- Design, build implement, and lead global compensation programs to include job leveling and structure and executive compensation plans
- Ensure compensation committee directives are met and communicated
- Perform compensation analysis, benchmarking, data modeling, reporting, and problem-solving in support of global compensation
- Partners with internal teams to deliver total rewards schemes
- Review global market compensation data, salary surveys, and compensation trends to drive creative programs and ensure company pay strategy is competitive and aligned to business needs
- Perform regular audits of the HCM data to verify accuracy and ensure consistent global application of title and pay structures and job families
- Develop policies and programs for bonus plans that align to pay for performance concept.
- Partner with management to assess job roles and experience requirements to develop formal job descriptions and align to job families and pay structure
- Ability to project manage consultants and or compensation vendors
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of experience in a Compensation Analyst role supporting a global workforce
- 4+ years’ leading or managing compensation programs
- Experience supporting compensation initiatives in a global organization, with preferred knowledge of international pay practices and legislation
- Proven track record of working and influencing C Suite leadership for comprehensive comp plans
- Quantitative analysis skills and working knowledge of statistical analysis
- Thorough understanding of the Fair Labor Standards Act relating to pay classification
- Ability to interpret complex data and draw conclusions from it
- Experience using top tier benchmark salary survey resources and software
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
- High level of attention to detail and discretion due to the sensitive nature of the information to which the analyst will be exposed
- Strong working knowledge of HRIS or HCM systems desired with Workday experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills;
- High Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!