- Provide meaningful, accurate and thorough analytical and reporting deliverables on Compensation matters either as directed or as a result of individual initiative and inquiry.
- Responsible for the accuracy of Compensation information in Workday. Audit job profile information and the application of compensation structures. Identify opportunities within Workday business processes specific to Compensation practices and programs to maintain ongoing accuracy.
- Coordinate all market survey participation and utilization activities. Ensure the timely and accurate submission of employee data and assist with the accurate application of results. Administer market survey data system tools.
- Own the administration of the all company recognition programs. Facilitate and ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of all related processes. Continuously seek opportunities for improvements and recommend enhancements.
- Assist with job evaluation and job family development efforts.
- Respond to requests for data in a timely and accurate manner.
- May perform duties outside of normal responsibilities as needed.