Compensation Analyst at Guild Education
Guild is hiring a Compensation Analyst. You will play an integral role on the People Operations team to help build and scale our compensation function to align with our employee value proposition, keep Guild in compliance, and partner with internal stakeholders on compensation matters. Our compensation programs are a fundamental component of the People Operations Team’s mission to ensure that employees feel valued and rewarded for their contributions to the success of the company. This is an exciting opportunity for an analyst to join our team and work in an environment that is fast-paced and ever-changing.
As Compensation Analyst, you will:
- Coordinate external compensation data collection, maintenance survey participation
- Assess alignment with internal and external total compensation data to ensure our program is internally equitable, externally competitive and continues to meet the changing needs of the business
- Partner with People Business Partners and Talent team to build and develop processes related to compensation-related issues, approvals, questions, communications and company-wide education
- Support the evaluation of jobs, creation of job families, documentation of job descriptions, and salary survey job-matching
- Support the annual performance management and compensation cycles through data analysis, reporting, troubleshooting, and the development of communications
- Work in conjunction with the other members of the People Operations team to update our systems with current data and compensation changes and audit our current HRIS for position, compensation and related workforce data on a recurring basis
- Find opportunities for process improvement as it relates to compensation and workforce processes and collaborate with other People Team members to ensure effective and efficient integration of compensation and rewards processes with other critical programs across the
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Comprehensive understanding of compensation foundations (base pay management is a must)
- Advanced analytical skills; specifically using Excel and Google Sheets
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, as well as work collaboratively with a wide variety of employees, management and teams
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize multiple tasks with attention to detail while managing numerous complex projects and priorities to meet deadlines successfully
- Detail-oriented, with a high level of accuracy and the ability to detect inconsistencies in data
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to thrive in fast-paced environments with minimal direction needed
- HRIS experience, ADP is even better!
- Foundational knowledge of variable compensation administration and plan creation
- FLSA and compensation-related compliance knowledge and understanding
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.