Compensation Analyst at Zoom Video Communications
- Assist in the implementation and administration of broad-based compensation programs (base pay + variable compensation + equity), policies and procedures to support the business strategy.
- Conduct job analysis and benchmarking to ensure competitive positioning of pay levels and overall compensation practices. Reviews proposed salary adjustments to ensure compensation structure remains externally competitive while retaining internal equity and alignment with company objectives/policies.
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships with assigned business groups to make compensation recommendations. Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team and People Experience Business Partners to create competitive offers for new hires and current employees.
- Assist with development and maintenance of reporting needs related to compensation data for the organization
- Assist with the design and administration of the merit and salary planning process.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of training programs and communications for People Experience, business leaders, managers and employees on compensation structure and related policies/procedures
- Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information.
- Ensure compensation programs are administered in compliance with company policies as well as applicable federal and state regulations or legislation, including applicable wage and hour regulations, and Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
- Performing data audits and troubleshooting within Excel and HRIS
- Bachelor’s degree. A major in business administration, human resources or accounting/finance is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Compensation Analyst with broad-based compensation programs, including planning, development and administration of programs.
- Advanced Excel skills and strong business acumen
- The ability to collaborate and influence others effectively within People Experience, at the executive level, and cross-functionally
- Knowledge of building and maintaining compensation structures
- Significant attention to detail in the maintenance of spreadsheets, databases and communications
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization, in person and through comprehensive and clearly written documents, presentations and policies
- Excellent organization and time management skills to manage competing priorities
- Global/International experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of HR Information Systems and related reported (Workday preferred)
- Technology sector experience strongly preferred
- Experience with PayFactors preferred