Compensation Analyst at CSG
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:43 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Provide meaningful, accurate and thorough analytical and reporting deliverables on Compensation matters either as directed or as a result of individual initiative and inquiry.
- Responsible for the accuracy of Compensation information in Workday. Audit job profile information and the application of compensation structures. Identify opportunities within Workday business processes specific to Compensation practices and programs to maintain ongoing accuracy.
- Coordinate all market survey participation and utilization activities. Ensure the timely and accurate submission of employee data and assist with the accurate application of results. Administer market survey data system tools.
- Own the administration of the all company recognition programs. Facilitate and ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of all related processes. Continuously seek opportunities for improvements and recommend enhancements.
- Assist with job evaluation and job family development efforts.
- Respond to requests for data in a timely and accurate manner.
- May perform duties outside of normal responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or a relevant discipline and applicable experience.
- Working knowledge and process understanding of all functions within Human Resources.
- 1-3 years of experience with responsibilities directly related to the Compensation function.
- 1-3 years of experience in a role with analytical accountability.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Able to and enjoy organizing large quantities of data into focused analysis and applicable outcomes.
- Capable of explaining outcomes to audiences at all levels in a manner that ensures relevance and comprehension.
- Confident, efficient and effective with managing data and completing complex calculations in Excel and translating results and outcomes in an thoughtful manner within Power Point.
- Interested in and/or experience with the organization of work into jobs and job families and understanding the application of pay and rewards.
- Enjoy the collaborative diagnosis of problems, the assessment of solutions and the consultative dynamics of problem solving commonly demonstrated within Human Resources.
Understands and has experience with the complex differences in Human Resources Management and/or Compensation Management within an international workforce.
Read Full Job Description