Career Development Specialist at Pax8
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Provide training that supports the “Leadership Learning Journey” for aspiring leaders. This includes using materials already created and making minimal custom adjustments as needed to fit the Pax8 culture and voice. Prepare for and facilitate leadership workshops, reconnect sessions, and individual practice boosters.
- Conduct Core Competency sessions: finalize role-based competencies, meet separately with employees and their supervisors, facilitate discussions based on those results, develop employee Career Action Plan and conduct 1:1 coaching sessions with employees to assist in meeting their Career Action Plan.
- Manage the Predictive Index (PI) assessment program. Includes training employees and teams to understand their communication and management preferences; identifying job-specific target profiles for use in the interviewing process; and developing and facilitating manager training on resources available through the PI portal to better coach employees and select team members for specific initiatives.
- Develop New Manager Onboarding Courses and facilitate the training with subject matter experts. Record modules for eLearning courses, to be assigned to employees as they are promoted to first line management roles.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Experience facilitating soft-skills leadership training
- Experience providing career coaching to employees
- Ability to be an agile learner who’s accustomed to navigating a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Ability to be a self-motivated, strategic creative worker with a drive for excellence
- Ability to be highly organized and detail-oriented, along with the ability to prioritize and multitask
Required Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- Ten or more years in career development and/or facilitation and training
- Korn Ferry experience preferred