Candidate Experience Coordinator (Contract) at Invitae (Formerly ArcherDx)
Candidate Experience Coordinator - Contract
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making genetic testing affordable and accessible for everyone to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
The Talent Acquisition team is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented, and high-energy Candidate Experience Coordinator. This impactful role will have the opportunity to contribute to a positive and thoughtful candidate experience, help optimize our recruiting operations, and gain exposure to Invitae recruiting processes and business teams.
- Coordinating onsite and video interviews for candidates with speed, efficiency and accuracy.
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Assist in maintaining applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Communicate well and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview. Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates, virtual and onsite.
- Perform duties as required to support the talent operations team if needed.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams and stakeholders on efforts to improve TA Operational processes and initiatives.
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity globally
- Experience in prioritizing different functions and tasks while managing their work time
- 2-5 years of professional experience
- Ability to prioritize and respond to heavy interview scheduling requests
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to plan ahead for the most cost effective travel related expenses
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and HIPAA compliance with sensitive information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities with a sense of urgency
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
Nice to Have
- Experience with Greenhouse Recruiting or another ATS
- Experience with Goodtime Scheduling
- Team oriented and willing to help where help is need
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.