Business Recruiter at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Business Recruiter to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of partnering with hiring managers, prioritizing daily tasks, and has a passion for seeking top talent. Every day is different at Ibotta, so being able to adapt to change is a must.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Partner cross-functionally to serve as the talent expert for the teams you support
- Work with the hiring team on sourcing, resume review, interviews, and delivering a top candidate experience
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Ibotta through candidate interactions and external communications
- Source and evaluate potential candidates, both passive and active, using cold calls, job boards, social media, networking sites, and the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Remain data-driven, utilizing the ATS to its fullest extent, maintain all pertinent application information and ensure data integrity
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: G Suite, ATS, platforms for sourcing
- 3-5 + years of full cycle recruitment experience, ideally with a company during a high-growth phase
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- A proven track record of successfully sourcing hard to find candidates
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to plan and prioritize based on urgency and changing needs
- Proven track record working with confidential and/or sensitive information
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO (location flexible) and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $60,000-$80,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.