Business Recruiter - Contract at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
This is a CONTRACT or CONTRACT TO HIRE position. As a Business Recruiter, you will find and hire elite candidates across a variety of non-technical roles within Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Operations and G&A. You will be responsible for communicating the Checkr story and value proposition, while sourcing and guiding candidates through our hiring process. You are driven, eager and able to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
If you’re a self starter, curious and want to develop your career in a fast growing startup, I strongly encourage you to apply today.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and executives to understand hiring needs and define requirements
- Develop unique sourcing strategies to surface top passive candidates
- Review resumes, pre-screen candidates and drive the interview process from end to end
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs, helping to guide and drive decision making
- Own the offer approval, extension and negotiation process, and effectively close prospective candidates
- Create and maintain an amazing candidate experience
- Attend recruiting events as necessary
What you bring:
- 4+ years of in-house/agency business recruiting experience
- Strong sourcing ability and a diverse bag of tricks
- Passion for elite candidate experience
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to develop strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Time management and multitasking skills
- A sense of ownership and accountability for the roles you own
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).