Benefits Analyst at Udemy
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:23 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, March 16, 2021
About the role:
We are seeking a Benefits Analyst to join our Total Rewards team. As a key part of our core team, this role will support ongoing benefits projects/initiatives and help us deliver an operationally excellent and competitive benefits program. The ideal candidate has 4-5 years of benefits experience with strong attention to detail, a desire to learn, and a growth mindset.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participate in the design and development of various employee benefits programs, such as medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, commuter benefits, disability, life insurance, 401(k), and wellbeing benefits
- Partner with our benefits vendors and coordinate quarterly utilization reviews, renewals, RFPs, and implementations
- Ensure benefit plan compliance with regulatory filings and updates, notices, ACA mandates & reporting, plan audits, non-discrimination testing, and employee benefit files
- Own benefits reporting, auditing, reconciliations, and data integrity initiatives
- Curate engaging benefits content across our communication channels: email, Slack, wiki, and more
- Resolve benefits questions from employees and stakeholders with a high-touch, white-glove approach
We’re excited about you because you’ll have:
- 4-5 years of benefits and leave administration
- Experience in administering US benefits programs, preferably in a high-growth environment
- Experience developing benefits processes, documentation, and engaging employee communications
- Ability to prioritize and stay organized in a constantly evolving work environment
- Ability to maintain, own, and strengthen relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders
- Workday experience is a plus
- Fidelity experience is a plus
- PHR, CEBS or CBP certification a plus
Minimum $64,000 + Equity + Benefits (See Below)
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Eligibility: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Udemy’s benefit programs.
- Health Plans: Medical, dental, and vision coverage (100% coverage for employee-only).
- HSA/FSA/Commuter: Pre-tax savings/spending plans available; generous HSA employer contributions for those enrolled in the HDHP medical plan.
- Life/Disability: Employer-paid life insurance (supplemental available), in addition to short-term and long-term disability.
- Retirement: Access to 401(k) with annual employer contribution.
- Wellbeing: Corporate memberships for meditation and mindfulness, therapy and coaching, financial planning, primary care, telehealth, health advocacy, parent/newborn support, and employee discounts.
- Education: Free access to the entire course library on the Udemy and Udemy for Business platforms; annual stipend for external learning beginning at six months of employment.
- Charitable Matching Program: Employer match of monetary contributions to eligible nonprofits and charities that carry a 501(c)(3) tax status.
- Vacation: 15 days per year of Paid Time Off for hourly; flexible Discretionary Time Off for salaried.
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks of leave at 100% pay for parents who take time off from work following the date of birth, adoption, or foster placement beginning at six months of employment; this amount is in addition to pregnancy-disability benefits at 100% pay, if applicable.
- Holidays: 10 paid holidays throughout the year; during COVID-19, Udemy also provides roughly one “Wellness Day” per month while working from home.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 40 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Adds More than $1 Billion To Its Valuation in New Funding Round
Udemy’s Workplace Learning Tool Just Surpassed $100M in ARR
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description