Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 17,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
Our rapidly growing team at Evolve is looking for an Associate People Business Partner (HRBP) to help shape and support the Evolver experience within our Customer Experience organization in partnership with our People Business Partner. This role will champion culture, support business outcomes, and play an integral part in partnering with our team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of building trust, solving problems and not shying away from difficult conversations. This individual has a hospitality mindset and embodies our ten core values in every conversation and interaction.
What you’ll do
- Support planning, execution and training of key talent programs within our Customer Experience org that support our commitment to diversity and inclusion such as talent assessment, performance management, career pathing and development, and engagement that focuses on the entire Evolver Experience
- Build effective partnerships with leaders, managers, and individual contributors
- Gather insights and identify trends from feedback sessions, exit interviews, turnover trends, etc to better understand, recommend, and implement initiatives that enhance the operations of the Customer Experience team and the Evolver experience.
- Act as a first point of contact for teammates and managers in answering day to day HR questions
- Lead logistics of all teammate exits, transfers and promotions and performance tracking and documentation
- Support request and tracking of leave of absences and accommodations
- Assist with coaching managers through teammate situations, address their concerns and help enhance their ability to address similar situations in the future
- Partner with the People team and managers to onboard new teammates and ensure they are successfully integrated into their team and into the culture
- Be an advocate of Evolve’s culture and values and support others through growth and change
- Collaborate on business projects with cross-functional teams that contribute to the planning and delivery of all People programs
What makes you a great fit
- 2+ years of HR Business Partner or highly related experience, preferably in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Have a strong foundation of basic HR fundamentals that you will use to identify and solve problems
- Strong experience with non-exempt teammates a plus
- Strong coaching, conflict resolution, relationship and team building skills
- Ability to effectively and respectfully partner with individuals at varying levels within an organization
- Known for high integrity and ability to work with confidential and/or sensitive information
- Ability to adapt to a changing and thriving fast-paced dynamic environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role our salary range is $67,000 to $77,000, depending on relevant experience
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.