Associate Manager, Recruiting
The Associate Manager, Recruiting will be responsible recruiting enablement/process and for the distribution of Arrow’s Employer Brand and Social Media deployment, in partnership with global strategy teams, to ensure appropriate global visibility. This will also have a strong focus on improving the candidate experience to ensure we are attracting a diverse and top talent population of employees. The position will also develop processes to include: recruiting systems and tools, programs and infrastructure to ensure the Employee Recruiting organization is successful. This individual will engage with internal teams, and other Arrow HR COE’s to achieve functional objectives. Lastly, this individual will manage Arrow’s various vendor partnerships to ensure Arrow is able to provide a positive experience to end users and candidates.
- Develop & implement the employer brand and social media strategy.. Partner internally with various functions such as Creative Services and Marketing in order to execute on innovative and cost-effective efforts that support recruitment objectives and accelerate our ability to attract and engage top talent.
- Thought leader for Workday ATS including processes and design intended to optimize the Recruiting function (current and future-state) for business leaders, HR and recruitment staff, aiding in superior user experience while ensuring compliance with EEO/OFCCP interdependencies.
- Development of processes and process improvements that support an efficient and effective recruitment lifecycle
- Liase with the business on reporting needs to determine the best way to interpret needs and data output. Provide back up support for additional reporting and invoicing needs. Serve as the point of contact for internal & external audit requests.
- Work directly with our recruitment advertising agency to measure performance. Manage vendor partnerships and content across all recruiting channels to ensure Arrow’s Employer Brand is appropriately aligned with vendor efforts to attract top talent
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years relevant HR/Recruiting experience.
- Must have experience developing and implementing a comprehensive social media strategy for recruiting.
- Experience in employee recruitment and oversight of processes creation, documentation and improvement.
- Functional and technical understanding of Workday Recruiting and other ATS technologies to scale and differentiate HR capability.
- Experience selecting and managing vendors/agencies.
- Flexible, adaptable, action and customer oriented personal style; ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to act regionally but consider global nuances, and interdependencies
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of core employee recruiting processes that support an end-to-end recruiting lifecycle approach
- Solid knowledge of employment regulations and statutes
- Vendor management experience, with focus on driving excellence across SLAs
- Interpersonal, influencing and relationship building skills, across various level of the organization
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of professional credibility and integrity
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment with frequent communication via phone and email