HR Technology Analyst
This position is part of the Global HR Technology Team, with specific responsibility for supporting and advancing Arrow’s usage of various HR technology solutions. This position will participate in the full project life cycle including gathering requirements, developing, implementing, documenting and maintaining appropriate system configuration and process changes within the Human Resource Management System (Workday) or other systems supported by the HR Technology team.
- Actively participate in the optimization of Arrow’s global use of existing HR technology solutions resulting in enhanced operations and user experience. Assess current / new system functionality and assist with all components of the project life cycle: requirements gathering, configuration, testing, training, deployment, and change management.
- Provide analyst support for global HR technology projects and initiatives including integrations, system upgrades, and new technology.
- Develop and configure consistent global solutions in support of HR technology initiatives including research, problem solving, resolution, and issue tracking.
- Recommend process improvements and innovative solutions. Serve as an HR technology liaison with HR Business Groups, IT, finance, and other stakeholders.
- Work with internal resources to develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Assist in development and training of internal clients on new processes.
- 3 years HR technology experience required with direct responsibility in the areas of HR technology assessment, implementation, maintenance, and reporting.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a closely related field.
- Project management experience including demonstrated ability to lead, plan, and implement HR technology projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and project phases including: planning, task delegation, and coordination across multiple teams
- Must be able to handle multiple and varied priorities simultaneously and deliver well defined work products within set timelines.
- Experience with HR technology in a global environment preferred.
- Technology requirements include: experience implementing or supporting Workday or PeopleSoft HRMS is preferred, but not required. Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint.
What is in it for you?
Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
Are you “Five Years Out”? Then you’ll want to be working with us. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process
& Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.