Financial Business Analyst, Senior
Financial Business Analyst, Senior
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Business Analyst in our Centennial, Colorado location.
The Senior Financial Analyst will support the Supplier Services Group (SSG) asset team within the America’s Components organization. Main priority of this role is to provide Financial Planning and Analysis, Budget, Forecast, and Management Reporting for all aspects of inventory and inventory management. Tariffs tracking and exposure minimization. OPEX forecasting and variable compensation achievement and reporting. The role requires that you interact regularly with multiple internal business partners at Director level and above. Excellent communication skills, the ability to add value, and strong interpersonal and influencing skills are a must.
- Annual Planning & Analysis – Lead asset team planning, using key KPIs to determine investment levels and inventory targets.
- Forecast and Financial Reporting – Support business leaders with weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting. Prime for SSG OPEX and Headcount tracking.
- Team lead to ensure accuracy and completeness of quarterly results for 60+ employee compensation plans, review with employees, and obtain management approval.
- Interact with Arrow’s Suppliers to ensure our net inventory balance and net working capital position is optimized.
- Partner with accounting for US/China 301 tariffs analysis to support key business decisions around stocking locations, customer invoicing, Supplier & Arrow drawback and reconciliation recoveries, and minimize unrecovered tariffs.
- Ad-Hoc – Participate in or lead a wide variety of department or management driven assignments.
- 5 years of related experience preferred. Strong understanding of and experience with accounting structure and fundamentals of accounting. Should be comfortable with the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- BA in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with financial modeling in MS Excel. Oracle ERP, Hyperion, and Power BI a strong plus.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle several projects at one time.
- P&L experience in a matrixed organization. Exposure to Inventory management metrics preferred.
- Independent worker who can work with a high degree of autonomy.
What is in it for you?
Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing