Inboxlab is a leading digital publisher that harnesses the power of email as an ideal way to deliver exceptional editorial experiences to millions of readers every day. We grew out of the creativity and passion of our founder, Nicholas Pardon, a pioneer in email innovation. We started with a keen eye for what people want to receive in their inbox, and then we built proprietary technology that helps forge sustainable connections with target audiences. With this creative and technology platform, we have successfully launched a portfolio of brands that engage our readers’ curiosity and their desire to always be learning.
Recognized as a Top 50 Startup to Watch in 2019 by Built In Colorado, Inboxlab is proud to be based in Denver and New York City and quickly adding to its team of go-getters and entrepreneurs.
Inboxlab presently focuses on two verticals: travel and gamified education (edutainment). Our mission-based flagship travel brand, The Discoverer, reaches 3,000,000+ subscribers with its weekly editions and our Inbox Edutainment network currently serves 50,000,000+ trivia and quiz plays per month.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Yield Manager of Revenue Operations, you will focus on building the foundations for pricing/yield management and ad optimization through state-of-the-art analytics and predictive modeling. This particular role within the group will act as an in-house consulting leader analyzing data to define strategies and execute on initiatives that will maximize our digital ad revenue streams for Inboxlab.
The Yield Optimization Manager will be an analytical, operationally oriented professional who is able to aggregate, disaggregate, and interpret data to convey business results.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Develop and manage yield optimization models to measure existing partnerships across owned & operated digital web and email publishings
- Provide reporting, analysis and recommendations for optimizations and adjustments to ad product placement
- Regularly evaluate pricing, rate cards and advertiser/channel performance
- Work with AdOps, Design and Product Teams to execute necessary technical adjustments and yield optimization tests
- Analyze yield test impact and provide iterative recommendations Support development of emerging programmatic sales channels and operations
- Provide key recommendations and present findings to senior leadership
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING
- 5 years progressive work experience in digital media environment, preferably in an advertising operations, inventory & yield, or digital analytics role
- Experience with display, video and programmatic ad serving and analytics. Google Ad Manager, DFP, AdX, AdSense preferred
- Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated ability to present complex data in and easy-to-understand manner
- A successful track record in setting priorities and meeting deadlines; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong business sense, with the ability to understand changing industry forces and focus on relevant KPIs
- High personal and professional integrity, with a willingness to dig into anything and everything to support the business
At Inboxlab we aim to provide equal opportunity for all! We are firm believers in the strength of diversity and aim to build teams of individuals that offer unique perspectives, come from different backgrounds and challenge each other to be better every day!
Read Full Job Description