VP, Revenue Operations at GHX
What you'll be doing:
GHX seeks a proven business leader to serve as the VP, Revenue Operations enabling optimal sales operations performance and target revenue growth. The VPRO provides thought leadership to identify, assess and implement operational improvements across the GHX commercial business while driving the continued development of a best-in-class Sales organization. To drive transformation, the VPRO will leverage strong strategic and analytical skills to identify areas for operational improvement focusing on the Customer Experience while possessing a proven track record of driving sales over-achievement. This role will function at the intersection of sales, marketing, product, legal and customer success in a highly visible role to tangibly move the business forward. The position will report to the SVP of Sales and will lead Global Sales Operations while driving optimization in customer experience, contract optimization and quote to cash excellence.
The VPRO will help drive the continued development of a best-in-class sales organization. The ideal candidate will have a passion for operational excellence, exceptional attention to detail, building teams and a proven ability to deliver fast and reliable results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. We are looking for a seasoned team player with tremendous drive, intelligence, and capability. Must be a creative, hands-on leader that will work collaboratively with the sales leadership team, executive leadership and with other internal functional organizations to coordinate all sales activities and programs necessary to drive a synergistic, high-performing, team-oriented sales culture. The VRPO will approach each day with a holistic GHX view on commercial improvement initiatives and state of existing revenue generating activities.
The VPRO will be focused on leadership and strategy fueled by data analysis to drive projects that will optimize operations to drive revenue growth. The role will look across the commercial organization for processes, systems and business model enhancements to drive best in class commercial operations and rapid, sustainable growth. A successful candidate is results-oriented, organized, and self-motivated. He or she has a proven track record as a business leader managing multiple relationships (both internally and externally) and influencing and coordinating cross-functionally to deliver on key growth metrics. He or she is thoughtful about business model design and has experience serving in an entrepreneurial or leadership capacity.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Lead and drive best in class Sales Operations functions related to sales forecasting, pipeline management, reporting, analytics, contracting, training, education and talent management.
- Proactively upgrade process and systems to meet GHX revenue and commercial growth needs.
- Provide analytical horsepower to solve data challenges and execute on relevant data management and governance in our internal systems.
- Identify timelines to develop and scale internal processes with emphasis on Customer Experience, contract optimization, sales training, vertical onboarding and Quote-to-Cash.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Works with executive and cross functional leadership to establish sales goals to support and meet the company’s sales, revenue and strategic growth goals.
- In conjunction with sales leadership, develops, aligns and implements regional and/or territory assignments and sales plans and deploys sales quotas.
- Primary owner of all sales support systems; drives implementation and adoption of a CRM system and reporting systems.
- Leads business transformation projects and the ongoing oversight to deliver best in class Customer Experience.
- Drives innovation by challenging the status quo and driving continuous improvement of processes and outcomes around Contracting and Quote-To-Cash processes.
- Develop best practices and to utilize appropriate technologies to improve performance.
- Facilitates the design and implementation of the company’s sales incentive plans.
- High level ownership of the onboarding process of new Sales Representatives to maximize the ramp-up of new individuals to the sales organization.
- Create measurable objectives and key results (quarterly, annual and long-range road map) to provide actionable insights targeting business health.
- Prioritize Leadership requests and provide consistent visibility and dialogue to ensure alignment across functional GHX project activity.
- Demonstrated/proven operations leadership within a multi-functional matrixed organization.
- Strong planning, financial and analytical skills; proven ability to apply these skills with deft business acumen to complex situations with competing priorities.
- Proven expertise in developing and utilizing a management operating system to drive sales performance.
- A high degree of organizational awareness and understanding of change management.
- Experience building/overseeing business cases and financial models; ability to perform analysis on and uncover insights from data; ability to oversee projects of this nature
- Proven ability to collaborate and effectively manage cross-functional teams charged with launching new products and diverse initiatives
- Strong consulting skills. Proven ability to partner with senior business leaders to understand needs and deliver solutions
- Demonstrated influence, negotiation and conflict resolution skills, including the ability to influence and align without clear reporting authority
- Demonstrated ability to craft content, edit effectively and present complex issues and projects succinctly, logically and persuasively
- Competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to diagnose project performance problems and execute effective corrective actions.
- Minimum 10 plus years of relevant sales operations and analytical experience at a technology corporation; preferably Healthcare.
- Seven plus years of team management experience required.
- BA or BS degree required; MBA preferred.
- Strong strategic, analytical and qualitative reasoning skills in a high-tech environment.
- Advance knowledge of project management methods plus demonstrated success in delivering complex projects on time/within budget.
- Ability to communicate effectively and drive the commercial vision, mission and strategy of the company.
- Demonstrated passion for organizational excellence and the delivery of robust sales training programs.
- Experience with relevant software platforms and technology: quote to cash systems, Salesforce.com, business intelligence, data visualization and cloud platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with demonstrated experience presenting in large conference settings and to C-level leaders.
- Experience working in high growth environments including M&A exposure. Private equity ownership experience preferred.
- Up to 25% travel may be required post Covid, but will vary based on opportunities being addressed
Estimated Salary range for this position: $190,000 - $220,000
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.