VP, Financial Planning & Analysis at Four Winds Interactive
As our VP of Financial Planning and Analysis this individual will be responsible for driving financial and strategic leadership across our business as we build the most beloved and trusted visual communications brand in the world. This role will lead and continue to build our FP&A function to ensure we're developing a scalable approach to long-term planning, strategic corporate finance, financial operations, international & more. This individual will report directly into our CFO.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Responsible for providing forward looking financial analysis and reporting and developing and implementing robust procedures that create accurate, timely, and relevant financial statements, measurements, forecasts, plans, projections and business analysis.
- The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader that is ready to roll up their sleeves and dive into the data/systems/models/etc. themselves.
- Will ensure a cohesive and consistent approach to FP&A is taken across the organization and that significant variances from planned or forecasted results are identified, understood with recommended corrective actions communicated to senior leadership.
- This role will ensure financial objectives are achieved, while focusing on continuous improvement and frequent communications with the CFO and key stakeholders across the business to drive financial performance.
Requirements for Success:
- 12+ years of total experience with a minimum of 8 years direct FP&A experience; deep familiarity with financial accounting, modeling, and analysis.
- Superior analytical and financial modeling skills with ability to analyze and summarize complex issues for executive presentation in a clear and compelling manner.
- Proven success leading teams through M&A and integration activities.
- SAAS experience is highly preferred.
- Track record of success in fast paced, high growth environments.
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving, with advanced Excel skills and affinity for managing large and complex data sets.
- Strategic thinker across competitive strategy, business models and financial management.
- Brings a collaborative and partnership-oriented style, with the ability to work cross functionally and manage competing organizational priorities and agendas.
- Excellent communication skills, able to effectively manage and engage internal stakeholders.
- Strong executive presence with the ability to lead change and drive execution.
- High energy and self-motivated, with a hands-on style.
Helpful for Success:
- BS degree required with an advanced degree in Finance/data analytics a plus.
- Former PE-backed experience is preferred.
- Foundational experience in best in class organizations or investment banking / private equity experience is a plus.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.