Utilization Specialist II - ePay at GHX
The Utilization Specialist is responsible for the successful development, execution and management of utilization activities that increase the overall growth and utilization of the ePay solution to drive revenue growth and support customer retention and satisfaction.
The Utilization Specialist will plan and execute utilization plans and will interface directly with customers, operations and partners to ensure alignment and successful execution of utilization initiatives. The Utilization Specialist investigates and provides recommendations and helps resolve issues affecting execution of utilization growth plans.
In addition, the Utilization Specialist will provide analysis and metrics highlighting utilization to help continuously improve and optimize the utilization function. The successful candidate will have the initiative and thoroughness to manage multiple projects or initiatives, the professionalism to effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders as well as the creativity and tenacity to drive activities to completion. This role directly contributes to the timely delivery of utilization revenue within the ePay portfolio and driving predictable and consistent reoccurring revenue for GHX.
- Partners in the development of outreach materials to assist customers in direct outreach to targeted participants.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to create a proven Utilization plans model for the ePay platform, utilizing SalesForce.com and other related data warehousing methods.
- Partners with Service Delivery, Customer Support, Customer Development Managers and Product Management to drive overall customer satisfaction.
- Identifies and encourages reference opportunities within customer base through routine interactions with customers and partners.
- Builds and cultivates relationships to build customer and prospect engagement and drive increased utilization.
- Reviews and reconcile data and reports to maintain accurate dashboards and analysis.
- Creates and implements utilization plans to increase customer participation and utilization for the ePay product, including managing agreements with card-based suppliers.
- Consults directly with customers to develop customer-centric plans to encourage prospective and existing customer participation in the ePay network.
- Develops emails and outreach plans highlighting GHX procure to pay solutions, best practices, key differentiators, and demonstrated value.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong planning, financial and analytical skills, with proven ability to apply these skills with deft business acumen to complex situations with competing priorities.
- Able to work effectively with cross functional teams and personnel at varying levels within GHX and customer/partner organizations.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, experience managing complex timelines and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills (remote and in person) with demonstrated success in building and sustaining internal and external relationships.
- Self-motivation, high attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of basic AP/AR process and terms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong professional ethics and integrity.
Required Education, Certifications, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 years’ experience in Financial Services, Payments, FinTech, healthcare finance, supply chain or related discipline.
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint), preferably with working knowledge of a database.
- Willingness to travel up to 10%.
- Data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Basic working knowledge of SQL.
- SaaS industry experience or financial services background.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 600 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated