Treasury Analyst II at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
We have an opportunity for a Treasury Analyst in our Centennial, CO location. As a member of Arrow’s Middle and Back Office Treasury team, the incumbent will contribute to management of a global payments process, global bank account administration and FX settlement functions. They will develop insightful reporting and analytics, maintain policies and procedures, and support key Arrow Global Treasury initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to management of a daily global payments process
- Support global bank account administration functions including maintenance of global bank account policy and global account inventory, opening/closing/modifying of bank accounts, legal signer management and bank KYC processes
- Assist with daily FX Back Office function for a high volume of trades
- Develop and produce reporting and analytics in areas such as cash and debt positioning, bank fees and bank scorecards
- Contribute to maintenance of Treasury policies and procedures emphasizing risk management and a strong control environment
- Support key Global Treasury initiatives such as Arrow’s treasury management system (TMS) implementation, bank rationalization, global cash pooling setups and structural process optimizations
- Work closely with internal and external teams (audit, tax, accounting, finance, legal) to ensure proper compliance with company policies
What You Need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task, works well under pressure, effectively manages deadlines and thinks "outside the box"
- Committed to continuous process improvement and maintenance of a strong control environment
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite - Microsoft Word, Advanced Excel skills
- Experience designing reports in Microsoft Power BI a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Business
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!