Technology Audit Leader at Zoom Video Communications
About the Team
Internal Audit is looking for someone to take the lead of all the Technology Risk and Audit scope within the risk and internal audit team at Zoom. This is a director-level leadership role reporting to Zoom's Chief Audit Officer. This is a high-visibility role that is uniquely positioned to have a meaningful impact on Zoom's technology, engineering, product, and cyber security activities.
You will have experience forging business partnerships with our teams to create an effective technology risk and audit team. Working across all levels and departments of the organization, you plan, orchestrate, and implement multiple technology audits.
You are looked upon as a trusted advisor and expert within the organization, applying your expertise as you risk assess, plan, and audit risks related to technology at Zoom. You will also be called upon to perform risk assessment and audits over areas such as data governance, data protection, identity and access management, infrastructure security, and system development life-cycle. You can be located remote, with a preference for Denver, CO or San Jose, CAAbout the Role
- Help set the direction for Zoom's Technology Audit department including risk assessment, audit planning, and audit execution
- Conduct risk assessment with Zoom's security and compliance risk teams on technology risks at our organization
- Develop the technology audit plan
- Work with partners to identify risks and plan for remediation of important risks
- Hire and lead a team of technology professionals to meet the audit plan
- Develop data and automation strategy for Internal Audit team including use of data analytics and GRC capabilities
- Support Chief Audit Officer in carrying out the scope of risk and audit activities including audit planning and board reporting related to technology risks
- Participate in special projects such as ad hoc requests, risk & control assessments, due diligence acquisition reviews, audit department policy
- 15+ years of relevant work experience in Public Accounting, Internal Auditing, Technology Audit, Cyber Security, or a combination of education and experience
- Experience leading and performing as an IT Audit Leader
- Experience in IT data analytics and audit automation
- Expertise in Cyber Security risk and audit including deep knowledge of NIST control and risk management frameworks
- Deep experience in engineering processes, especially in modern cloud architectures.
- Deep experience in Cloud, SaaS, Enterprise Software, Technology, or Telecom industries
- Demonstrate a strong desire to creatively identify root causes and provide management with recommendations to reduce business risks and improve our processes.
- Recognized professional certification(s) (CPA/CA, CISSP, CIA, CISA, CFE)
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Maximum :$257,670.00 USD
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom’s benefits is here. Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram