We have an excellent opportunity for a Tax Senior that will become an integral part of a dynamic, global tax group. This tax position will not only play a significant role in handling of the company’s U.S. federal and state income tax audits but will also assist with income tax compliance, tax accounting, and tax planning.
What You'll Do
- Manage U.S. federal and state income tax audits by reviewing and responding to information document requests, researching related tax issues, consulting with experts and recommending resolutions to mitigate tax liabilities.
- Support implementing and maintaining tax system of records to ensure tax files and work-papers are tax audit ready and comply with tax laws and regulations.
- On proactive, reactive and as directed basis, research new tax developments to advise management of tax risks and opportunities. Provide timely responses to questions and issues generated by or impacting business operations.
- Assist with collecting, validating tax related information and preparing, reviewing various U.S. income tax returns at the federal, state, and local levels in a timely manner.
- Work as part of a team to collect and analyze tax information in preparation of the SEC public filings related to income taxes.
- Cultivate working relationships across functional areas to encourage two-way dialogue on any potential tax consequences related to contemplated business activities or transactions.
What We're Looking For
- Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 6 years’ experience in corporate or public accounting setting working on corporate U.S. federal and state income tax reporting, multistate apportionment, IRS proceedings, and state income tax audits.
- The candidate should have a 4-year degree in accounting or related field, with preferably Master’s in Taxation or CPA.
- Working knowledge of Oracle/HFM and be proficient with such software applications as OneSource, MS Office, and BNA/Checkpoint (or other tax research software).
Qualities/Competencies That Will Help You Be Even More Successful
- Results oriented individual with a bias for action. Capable to identify most critical tasks for prioritization. Organized and comfortable at managing competing deadlines. Resourceful, innovative, creative, and constantly seeking out ways to add value through process improvements.
- Open and straightforward, with strong work ethic and integrity. Demonstrated team player with commitment to excellence. Well-developed interpersonal skills. Eager to establish effective working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Capable of resolving problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of technical experience guided by precedent.
- A consummate tax professional who demonstrates intellectual curiosity and passion for learning as much as possible about the company and industry.
What's in it For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)