Tax Manager - International at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics (www.arrow.com) has an excellent opportunity for a Tax Manager that will become an integral part of a dynamic, global tax group. This tax position will not only play a significant role in handling of the company's global informational tax reporting for the U.S. federal income tax return, but will also assist with tax planning and tax accounting.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Managing the international tax compliance process, while driving process improvements and efficiencies.
- U.S. International income tax compliance review of forms 5471, 8858, 8865, and 1118.
- Work collaboratively on the preparation of Subpart F, foreign tax credit, GILTI, FDII and BEAT calculations, for the provision and the return.
- Mentor and create a rich learning experience for international tax staff.
- Participate in implementations within the broader corporate organization to ensure compliance and find opportunities in a rapidly transforming organization.
- Participate in and management of modelling projects on international tax items.
- Coordinate and implement international tax planning initiatives. Proactively conduct international tax research.
- Conduct tax planning analysis with respect to cross-border transactions.
- Working in partnership with the domestic tax team and other areas of finance and the business.
- Assist in the preparation of tax provision packages for foreign entities.
What You’ll Need
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Experience of managing international compliance while in-house at a large multinational corporation or for large clients while working at a firm, or, both.
- Strong knowledge of process for reporting, collecting, and paying direct taxes
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Hands on experience with Onesource tax compliance software is strongly preferred, or similar compliance software.
- Working knowledge of local country statutory reporting and a strong understanding of US GAAP reporting.
- Advanced experience with electronic tax research software
- CPA and/or Master’s in Taxation preferred
- And strong personal qualities, such as:
- Highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Organized with effective work habits
- Strong work ethic
- Open and straightforward
- Commitment to excellence
What Will Help You Be Even More Successful In This Role
- CPA and/or Master’s in Taxation a plus
- Proficiency in OneSource applications
- Proficiency in Hyperion and Oracle software
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!