Tax Accountant at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow is hiring a new Tax Accountant in our Corporate Tax team. Imagine being a part of a Global team for a $30 billion international company! This tax position will play a significant role in areas of income tax accounting, income tax compliance, tax planning, tax audit defense and transfer pricing. The ideal candidate is excited to grow their career in all of these areas- we want someone who is hungry for growth and excited to learn. You will be a team player and enjoy building cross-functional relationships throughout the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of a team to collect and analyze worldwide tax information in preparation of quarterly and annual U.S. public company filings related to income taxes.
- Assist with collecting tax related information and preparing various income tax compliance filings at federal and state levels, in a timely manner.
- Assist with analysis of various tax accounts and general ledger reports to determine appropriate tax treatment of book-tax differences throughout the year.
- Assist with research of tax issues, tax positions, and tax developments to advise management on various tax matters.
- Assist with maintaining tax systems, tax files, and tax work-papers to comply with internal and external tax reporting guidelines.
- Assist with tracking, responding and managing tax regulatory audit inquiries.
- Provide timely responses to questions and issues generated by or impacting business operations.
- Cultivate working relationships across functional areas to encourage two-way dialogue on any potential tax consequences related to contemplated business activities or transactions.
Experience you need:
- 1-5 years of experience in corporate tax (either in a larger CPA firm or larger public company)
- Working knowledge of process for reporting, collecting, and paying taxes
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong understanding of US GAAP reporting
- Working knowledge of electronic accounting and tax systems (e.g., Oracle, HFM, Khalix, Onesource)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA and/or Master’s in Taxation a plus
- Mix of public accounting and private industry (1-5 years)
- Proficiency in Tax Provision software applications
- Proficiency in Hyperion and Oracle software
What’s in it for you?
- Unparalleled experience in a Fortune 109 public, international company with complex income tax reporting issues
- Exposure to several areas of taxation – including compliance, public reporting/provision work, transfer pricing issues, etc.
- Being part of a diverse, Global Tax team
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)