Supervisor/Manager, Corporate Accounting
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Supervisor/Manager, Corporate Accounting
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Our Corporate accounting team is responsible for global US GAAP consolidation and analysis, including equity, stock compensation, debt, inter-company and indirect spend (G&A). We strive to operate as a cohesive team and be a trusted source to our co-workers to provide timely accurate reporting and implement practical solutions. As the Supervisor/Manager of Corporate Accounting, you will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and reporting global US GAAP indirect spend, equity, stock compensation, and IT internal software development spend. You will be given the opportunity to interact with various global internal teams and manage multiple assignments in a complex and fast-paced environment. You should have a strong background in financial reporting, demonstrated leadership ability, superior analytical and decision-making skills and a desire to learn and develop others.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Oversee global accounting, reporting, and analysis of global G&A, including capitalization and proper financial statement classification
- Oversee global accounting, reporting and analysis of stock compensation plans, equity roll-forward, and EPS calculations
- Review and analyze capitalization of internal developed software
- Review assigned sections of the 10Q, 10K and proxy
- Assist with forecasting G&A capitalization and stock compensation
- Supervise and develop two direct reports
- Coordinate with and guide our international accounting teams to create consistent and efficient processes
- Assist business partners with understanding accounting policies and practices
- Other duties, special projects and process improvement implementation as assigned and / or identified
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, with a minimum four years of public accounting experience and / or accounting experience within a global multi-entity organization
- Extensive working knowledge of stock compensation strongly preferred
- Ability to effectively set priorities, manage multiple tasks and reporting deadlines under pressure and produce a quality work product
- Proven leadership skills with a desire to develop and grow team members. Supervisory experience required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple functional and business groups (oral and written)
- Demonstrated analytical, process improvement, organizational, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Advanced proficiency with Excel required and a working knowledge of general ledger systems and reporting tools preferred.
- CPA license preferred
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.