Supervisor, Accounts Payable at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow is adding a critical team member - AP Supervisor - to our supplier accounting team. Experience with AP Management for a mid-sized organization is essential, preferably with strong experience in reporting, people/team management & strong communication skills.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team.
- Coaching and Counseling
- Recondition of Bank Statement
- Audit presentation and walkthrough
- Overview of Daily Tasks
- Monitor and resolving escalation as they arise, ensuring daily task deadlines are met.
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion
- Receives guidance and oversight from manager
- Typically, does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised
- Accountable for the results of small-sized routine support or production operations teams
- Solves problems based on set policies and procedures
- Trains team members and provides input to employee performance evaluations
What We Are Looking For
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience (team of at least 5)
- Experience working in Accounts Payable
- Experience with Oracle preferred
What Will Help You Succeed Even More
- Experience with high volume AP
- Operational Expense and T&E AP
- Oracle R12 & WebCenter experience
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!