At Havenly, we believe in making space for better living. From gathering home inspiration, to working with a designer, to shopping curated home products, we collaborate with clients across the country to design spaces they love coming home to. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, CO, we are a fun, convenient, and affordable solution for designing your home.
We are seeking a Strategy Manager to lead cross-departmental strategy workstreams and program integrations. As a Strategy Manager, you will lead the development of results-oriented and action-driven recommendations to key business questions, backed by sound business analytics, to support long term growth and strategic decisions. You’ll be a part of our broader Strategy and Analytics team and will be responsible for cross departmental strategy work to support real time projects and decision making.What you’ll do:Strategy:
- Lead and/or support key strategic projects across the company, working with key stakeholders across departments on high priority strategy questions and decisions
- Summarize analytical results clearly and concisely to support recommendations and inform key decisions in resource allocations
- Drive to decisions that will show results for the business in both the near and long terms, and build consensus and alignment on those decisions across the company
- Implement decisions, working with company stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Support annual strategic business and resource planning
- Develop and keep current various business analytics across functions including marketing, finance, operations and development KPIs, via sophisticated dashboards and performance tracking
- Identify, develop, and systematize analysis of key performance metrics to provide insight into strategic, operating and financial trends by market, region, product, etc. as well as better visibility into business performance across the portfolio
- Develop plans, forecasts, and analyses for strategic initiatives and ad hoc projects, including new business lines / markets / products analysis, strategic decision-making in day-to-day operations, and other growth initiatives
- Continuously develop and innovate around both standard, ad-hoc reporting and analytics
- A passion for what we are building with curiosity, nearly to a fault; your insatiable desire to get beyond surface level learning and uncover true insight is fueled by asking 2nd, 3rd and 4th order questions
- Unwavering objectivity; you represent the voice of the consumer in all situations, especially when learning is counter to initial hypotheses or prior learning
- Comfort managing through ambiguity and working with limited data. Prior experience in a new business or startup highly desired
- Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience delivering results-driven strategic recommendations and business modeling
- An “Owner’s” attitude with a willingness to tackle problems through to solution and work both independently and across functions
- Proven ability to work across various stakeholder groups to drive consensus and execute on recommendations to show measurable results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, highly organized, exceptional attention to detail, strong and proven project management capabilities, and able to manage competing priorities
- Advanced MS Excel user with experience building complex financial models and dashboards; proficiency with BI and data visualization software preferred
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking or corporate finance, and/or corporate development
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Mathematics, or Engineering a plus; Masters in Business Administration strongly desired
- This is a full-time exempt position headquartered in Denver, CO.
- Targeted compensation range for this role: $110-135K/year, dependent upon experience
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), company equity, 401K match, paid Parental leave, and Fertility benefits. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and have equal opportunity to thrive. With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.