Strategy Manager at Havenly
Havenly is looking for an energetic, over-performing Strategy Manager. This individual will work closely with the CEO to conduct hands-on rigorous quantitative analysis as part of an overall problem-solving approach. Our ideal candidate has experience guiding teams on analytical options to address their specific needs, including discussing potential analytical approaches to problems, associated costs and trade-offs, and recommendations, while working to help translate input from data analyses into specific and actionable business recommendations.
Apply if: You’re comfortable with the concept of GSD, you can jump in proactively and fill in gaps within our lean operation, and you love to dive in, solve problems creatively and see your plans through to execution.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Drive highly visible strategic projects, collaborating cross-functionally to structure problems, understand opportunities, and develop solutions that bring about impactful change
- Drive KPI management across the organization and uncover areas within the business where the team can implement performance improvements to unlock productivity
- Use storytelling skills to persuasively communicate your recommendations to senior executives and influence decisions by building consensus and mobilizing towards successful adoption
- Provide insights into the business through analytics and market research as required.
- Monitor, report on and assess critical changes in the competitive landscape, global marketplace, and external business environment.
- Create and manage presentations, both internally and externally to drive decisions, partnerships and board meetings
- Work closely with Analytics and Data Science team to have all different data sources accessible in the Data Warehouse, which will be the source of truth for all the analysis and reporting shared with across the team
- A strong professional background in management consulting, private equity and/or venture capital. Special preference to top tier firms.
- An MBA or JD from a top tier school (or an undergraduate degree from a top tier school with equivalent work experience)
- Demonstrated performance as a self-starter & self-learner within a high-growth, performance-focused environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a track record of building stellar, data-driven decks and presenting to the board and senior management.
- Ability to solve unstructured business problems independently by developing and applying appropriate analytical frameworks or techniques.
- Experience with business process design, development, and rollout.
Why You’re Excited:
- You crave the opportunity to work very hard in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high energy to build something incredible.
- You love working with large amounts of data and condensing into clear and actionable findings.
- You love finding and testing hypothesis even with ambiguous data and rapidly changing circumstances
- You’re constantly curious
At Havenly, We Offer:
- A challenging opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- A data-driven environment where your insights and expertise will be valued
- An environment where you can move fast, work hard, see results, and feel your impact
- An opportunity to get in early-ish on a funded, growing startup
- Salary, benefits, and design services - Have a room that needs some love? We got you!
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.