Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The FIS Internal Audit department is a high performing team driving continuous improvement around financial reporting, data security, regulatory compliance, and ~$3 Trillion in payments related settlement annually across hundreds of financial products. FIS Internal Audit affords the right candidate with a constantly challenging and fast paced environment with countless opportunities for development and growth
What you will be doing
- Support audit teams for financial, operational, and regulatory audit projects
- Support special investigations
- Evaluate and validate key controls
- Formulate logical and supportable conclusions
- Develop workpapers and other audit materials that meet all relevant professional practice requirements
- Develop detailed process narratives and/or process flows, identifying process risks and key controls
- Contribute to well-written and meaningful reports summarizing audit results
- Develop and foster professional relationships
- Establish trust and credibility with key stakeholders
- Contribute to a high performance environment
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, technology, or other related discipline
- 1 or more years of Audit experience
- Professional certification (e.g. CIA, CISA, CFE, CISM, CISSP), or the desire and determination to pursue such
- Industry or professional services firm experience a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel (20-50%, depending on location)
- Desire to learn and appreciate challenges
- Quality and proactive execution focus
- Sound decision making and judgment
What we offer you
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.