Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
Zayo is seeking a Capital Accountant to join its Accounting department to handle a broad range of functions.
- Assist with month-end close.
- Prepare and enter journal entries.
- Reconcile accounts for Capex related accounts (assets & liabilities).
- Perform fixed asset related entries including depreciation, retirements and disposals.
- Project analysis to ensure correct capitalization policies are followed.
- Perform Construction-in-Process and Cost of Goods Sold accruals analysis and journal entries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College Degree in accounting or finance with 2-4 years relevant accounting experience.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical, judgment and decision making skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- Strong sense of teamwork is highly desired.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends, especially at month end.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively.
- High energy individual with strong work ethic.
- Must be a self-motivator.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Base salary range: $50,500-$67,300
Benefits, Rewards & Wellness
Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) - Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary AIP which is based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Sales Incentive Plan - Full-time Zayo sales employees are also eligible for discretionary incentive cash compensation through our Sales Incentive Plan
Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Retirement 401(k) Savings Plan
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Please note, in accordance with Zayo's commitment to providing and maintaining a workplace free of recognized hazards, all U.S. and Canadian employees and any employee, vendor, customer, or visitor who enters a Zayo office or facility in the U.S. and Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination. If you are hired by Zayo, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.