Staff Accountant at Cin7
How you'll make an impact:
As a Staff Accountant, you will work directly within the Finance team to help our customer’s businesses thrive through our robust connected inventory platform. We’ve been hard at work expanding our US presence and are looking to accommodate our growth by bringing on an energetic and high potential Staff Accountant who will support the business as part of a 3-4 person finance team and manage processes impacting various parts of the general ledger.
Does this sound interesting?
If so, here's what you'll do in this role:
- Utilize Xero to record entries to, and analyze results for, up to four subsidiaries.
- Prepare North American payroll and monthly global commissions report for payment
- Process vendor invoices and manage global accounts payable and related monthly accruals
- Prepare select monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Support management of AR collections and follow up with customers
- Daily bank account reconciliations
- Provide financial support to assist leadership in decision making, including investigative analysis on an ad hoc basis
- Identify and Develop opportunities for improvement of financial system processes
- Treasury, banking and credit card management
- Support preparation for year-end audit
Here's what you'll bring with you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with at least 2 years previous experience, previous work in SaaS or technology-based companies preferred
- Proficient with accounting software systems (Xero or QuickBooks preferred)
- Appropriate technical skills to understand underlying principles of tasks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Apps, including ability to utilize pivot tables and formulas to manipulate data.
- High attention to detail and willingness to self-review
- Seeks to continually improve in all assigned tasks via development opportunities and sharing of knowledge.
- Independently able to prioritize and complete assigned tasks and provide alternatives when roadblocks occur.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external constituents
- Must possess the ability to maintain confidentiality as the role will be exposed to payroll information.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision plans and a 401k.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge.
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other, and inclusion is a core value
- A laid-back office environment (once we’re back to the office post-pandemic!) where collaboration is key.
- Frequent company-sponsored events so you can get to know your co-workers.
Cin7 is a leader in Inventory Management Software, one of the most exciting software verticals right now, and we're growing exponentially. In February 2021, we acquired two additional platforms Orderhive and Dear Systems to support a wider breadth of customers. We're looking to add great people to our team who are passionate about working in a fast-growth tech environment.
At Cin7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month, millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get products to customers and build their brands without worrying about their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. Cin7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling and shipping stock.
Please note that this role is based in Denver, CO. Though we have some flexibility on timing for relocation, we are not considering permanently remote candidates currently.
Base salary of $60K-70K