Envysion, a leading provider of video-based SaaS technology solutions for retailers, fast casual restaurants and wireless dealers, is seeking a Staff Accountant. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for processing payroll, commissions, reconciling GL accounts, and recording daily cash receipts.
- Prepares bi-weekly payroll and all related payroll reports for US.
- Prepares semi-month payroll and all related payroll reports for Canada.
- Processes garnishments, payroll related claims, overtime hours, employee withholding changes, retirement plan deductions, and other payroll related transactions.
- Maintain payroll files.
- Prepare payroll and other assigned monthly journal entries.
- Reconciles payroll and benefit accounts in the general ledger and any other assigned accounts.
- Prepares and processes monthly and quarterly commission payments.
- Research commissions related questions.
- Responsible for application of all customer payments and processing of recurring customer payment batches.
- Assist with month-end and year-end close procedures.
- Facilitate annual worker’s compensation audit.
- Assists with the year-end independent audit.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Competencies and Skills
- Organized with proven ability to work independently, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Analytical, quick learner with high attention to detail.
- Professionalism and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers, including the ability to provide excellent customer service with a professional demeanor in all situations.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Minimum of 5 years general accounting experience
- Payroll Processing Experience (ADP Workforce Now)
- Experience with accounting software systems (Sage, Xactly, Salesforce, and Zuora).
- Advanced Excel skills
Envysion is an equal opportunity employer