Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
As a Staff Accountant, you will be a key contributor to our month-end close and financial reporting process.This position will be responsible for revenue and expense recognition, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, financial statement preparation, assisting with audits, and performing other accounting functions as assigned. Candidates considered for this position will be highly organized self-starters with great attention to detail.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations, including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses, accruals, and fixed assets in accordance with GAAP.
- Analyze, review and record complex ASC 606 revenue transactions.
- Actively participate in the monthly financial close process and ensure work is completed in accordance with the closing schedule.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements analysis and metric dashboards, and communicate findings to management.
- Review procurement requests for proper approvals & supporting documentation and manage credit card transaction approvals.
- Facilitate with team and external partners to ensure successful financial audits with our auditors.
- Research and interpret complex technical accounting issues and prepare detailed and supportable internal memos on findings.
- Help document, implement and maintain appropriate accounting policies, processes and internal controls as the company continues to scale.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance required. CPA or MBA is a bonus.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience.
- Solid experience with cloud-based information systems (NetSuite, Chargebee, Rippling, Airbase, SalesForce, etc.).
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet and database capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and juggle competing priorities.
The average annual salary for this role is $65,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture.
Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA. The world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.