Staff Accountant III at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
This Staff III Accountant will be working with our ECS divsion - ecs.arrow.com. This team is a part of a much larger team that supports this large, growing business unit. Successful candidates will have a five (minimum) years of experience with general ledger accounting, reconciliations, and sometimes working with large volumes of data.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Calculates, reviews and processes journal entries
- Complete complex reconciliations and income statement analysis
- Support and or participate on special projects. Leads projects of low complexity, developing project leadership skills.
- Responsible for producing, reviewing, analyzing and issuing periodic reporting on general subject matter
- Demonstrates an understanding of various accounting processes and identify root causes and areas for improvements.
What You’ll Need
Bachelor's degree in Accounting and 5 years of experience.
Experience working for public companies highly preferred.
CPA or public accounting experience will help you succeed even more.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)