Staff Accountant II
- Under limited supervision, while developing professional expertise, evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financial and accurate and complete. Supports integral customers, develops relationships with various client groups and maintains/updates current financial information.
- Responsible for the completion of balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis. Identifies process problems or issues and escalates appropriately.
- Reconciliations & Analysis—complete standard reconciliations and income statement analysis.
- Evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete. Performs financial analysis of actual results against budget/forecast.
- Supports and/or participates in special projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Month/Quarter end close: calculate, review and process journal entries and balance sheet/account reconciliation.
- Reconciliations & Analysis – complete complex reconciliations and income statement analysis
- Evaluate transactions and record to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete. Perform financial analysis of actual results against budget/forecast and have an understanding of the market conditions to ensure financial statements are reported in accordance to US GAAP.
- Special Project assignments - Support and or participate on special projects. Lead complex projects.
Experience / Education
Requires a 4 year degree within Accounting or Finance and 2–4 years of related experience.