Pax8 is looking for an accountant with a great work ethic to join our finance team at our growing startup. This is not your typical stoic accounting environment doing the same repetitive tasks every day. The perfect individual wants to make a difference and grow with the company.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Assisting with month end close - including preparing journal entries and account reconciliations
- Researching partner billing questions and reconciling payments and credits
- Accounts payable review and analysis
- Assist/lead special projects and tasks within the finance team
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- BA/BS degree in accounting
- 0-2 years of accounting experience
- Intermediate MS excel skills (SQL experience and/or advanced excel skills are a plus.)
- Excellent communication skills
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.
Read Full Job Description